Saturday, September 15, 2007
I traded life in the fast lane to life in the back roads...
WE just moved into a house in the country, a peaceful 5 acres with no street lights, lots of critters and 15 minutes to the grocery store....considering I grew up in the "burbs", it will be some adjusting. I have an awsome house and will share a couple of pictures here...each morning when I get up I have a view of turkeys, horses, frogs, snakes, trees, and all that goes with. By fall they will begin our 2 acre lake which should make life without the "city conviences" a little sweeter. I have family here (aunts and cousins) so that made our decision given the fact that my cousins husband is a custom builder and gave us a "choice" lot, so my cousin that I grew up with is just 12 acres away instead of 50 miles!! If only my kids were close to us...maybe someday.......dream dream dream....

Well that explains where I've been for the last four months, moving, packing, sending my baby off to college and losing my organized stamp room and trading it all in for a wall of cardboard boxes and card tables..........yikes.....
  posted at 5:40 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At October 26, 2007 at 5:31:00 PM CDT, Blogger Dad said...

I so envy you and know the peace that you will have to enjoy will truly be one that God has blessed you all with, a true treasure from the heavens above. :)

 
At November 11, 2007 at 5:39:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't envey you, but I am very happy for you. You all have moved almost as much as I have. I hope this is your last time. It does look very big so hope you have many more beautiful grandbabies to fill it. You are truly blessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
Name:
nowstampin

Want to recieve my post via email??? Sign Up HERE.....

Email:
R-mail powered
My Favorite Blogs
  • Ellen Hutson Truly Talented!
  • My bloggin friend Dawn Griffith
  • Creative Genius Beth at Freckled Fun Blog
  • My Buddy Debbie Seyer
  • The world of real estate

  • Recent Entries
    Empty Nester Syndrome
    Today's Stamp Meeting at Kim's
    We are knee deep in projects
    Bible Study St Pat's Candy
    Challenge For the Day
    SCS Challenge for Today SC115
    Just one more (for today anyway)
    Challenges will they ever end..........
    O.k. enough already, ANOTHER Challenge made
    OhMy another challenge card...

    Archives
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    May 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    May 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:



    Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
    Web Counters

    What Time Is It Here??

    Best One Liners

    Best Equation:
    1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given


    God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called


    Be ye fishers of men. You catch 'em - He'll clean 'em

    God grades on the cross, not the curve