Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Wedding Donation and Table Assignment Card


The bride and groom have elected to donate to a charity instead of buying party favors (what a GREAT idea) and this card will be given out at the door of the reception and will also tell the guest what their table number is. The guest actually get to choose between two different charities (ignore the writing on this, this was just the template, not sure which the two charities are yet) but this is a great way to do it instead of wasting money on party favors that folks leave or throw away. These were made with Shimmery White from STampin Up and Cameo Coral.
  posted at 9:37 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At January 11, 2008 at 10:02:00 PM CST, Blogger Mary said...

Okay so for people like me this would be horrible..I am the type that keeps the favors from people's weddings...I don't know why..I just do..LMAO I still have some from my best friends wedding and just recently brought myself to throw away the candy almonds..I'm horrible but I still saved the bag that they came in :) For my other friends wedding they didn't have favors but they had these tiny little glass pitcher things for cream I guess (for coffee) and I stole one of those ..LOL So yeah...that's why my house is full of stuff I don't know what to do with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
Name:
nowstampin

Want to recieve my post via email??? Sign Up HERE.....

Email:
R-mail powered
My Favorite Blogs
  • Ellen Hutson Truly Talented!
  • My bloggin friend Dawn Griffith
  • Creative Genius Beth at Freckled Fun Blog
  • My Buddy Debbie Seyer
  • The world of real estate

  • Recent Entries
    Wedding Thank You Cards
    Wedding Shower Cards
    Perfect January Card for General Hellos
    Precious Grandson
    Stationary set gifts
    Gifts for my nieces and brother
    My New Stamp Room Desk Area
    Stamp Sets, Family Pictures on Disc
    Orgaizer for Small Items
    Bookshelf and Printer Stand

    Archives
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    May 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    May 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:



    Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
    Web Counters

    What Time Is It Here??

    Best One Liners

    Best Equation:
    1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given


    God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called


    Be ye fishers of men. You catch 'em - He'll clean 'em

    God grades on the cross, not the curve