Monday, January 28, 2008
Update on Dr. Chris McCarthy
(See prior post on our friend who has been diagnosed with cancer). This family just can't catch a break. The latest news is that Chris was DENIED coverage of the oral kemo pill (at the rate of $22,000 per month). This drug is like the gold seal of treatment for cancer patients and proves to be valuable in extending their life span. I cannot believe how this family keeps slammed with bad news. Please please please continue to pray for him and his family and contact me if you would be so gracious to be able to send a card his way. We have to keep the power of prayer and faith strong. It makes my bad days pale in comparision, sure makes me stop and realize I don't have problems!!!!!
  posted at 3:58 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At January 31, 2008 at 8:18:00 PM CST, Blogger Patti said...

I have been thinking about him. I sent him two cards (one yesterday, and one today). I even sent him a photo of us so he could see some of the people that are praying for him. I'll keep checking your page for updates. I wish there was more I could do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
Name:
nowstampin

Want to recieve my post via email??? Sign Up HERE.....

Email:
R-mail powered
My Favorite Blogs
  • Ellen Hutson Truly Talented!
  • My bloggin friend Dawn Griffith
  • Creative Genius Beth at Freckled Fun Blog
  • My Buddy Debbie Seyer
  • The world of real estate

  • Recent Entries
    More Cards Made
    I need help..........PLEASE READ.........
    General Cards
    Emobssed Valentine
    Wedding Invitations
    Wedding Program
    Wedding Response Cards
    Wedding Donation and Table Assignment Card
    Wedding Thank You Cards
    Wedding Shower Cards

    Archives
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    May 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    May 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:



    Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
    Web Counters

    What Time Is It Here??

    Best One Liners

    Best Equation:
    1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given


    God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called


    Be ye fishers of men. You catch 'em - He'll clean 'em

    God grades on the cross, not the curve